4G smartphones are the new rage and there’s no looking back now! Not just teens or youngsters, even the middle-aged or the older lots want a phone that can provide them with required information quickly. No one likes to wait anymore, especially when it comes to internet!
4G smartphones work super-fast when it comes to downloading songs/movies. It also helps us to watch an online video without it buffering for hours. Again, using search engines smoothly to hunt for any kind of information has become possible due to 4G speed!
Most of us love big phones. Not only do they look attractive, but it also becomes convenient to watch movies or play games on big screens. Isn’t it? And not to forget, we hate phones that die out fast! We want phones with super batteries.
So here’s a list of the best 4G smartphones that have 5.5 inches’ display and come with 4000 mAh batteries at the same time.
Look out for the best 5.5 inches’ 4G smartphones that have 4000+ mAh batteries
A total value for money, the Acer Liquid Z630S is a 4G smartphone with exciting features that will keep you hooked.
- It has a 3 GB RAM and 32 GB ROM, which is expandable up to 32 GB.
- It has a 5.5-inch HD Display.
- The phone has an 8MP Rear Camera and an 8MP Front Camera.
- It has a 4000 mAh Li-Polymer Battery.
- It is powered by Mediatek MT6753 64-bit Octa Core 1.3GHz Processor.
- It has dual SIM slots.
- You can capture decent photos with the primary camera
- The design and build quality is really good
- It has a powerful long-lasting battery
- You can capture amazing selfies with the front camera
- It offers good music with DTS high resolution sound
- The pixel density of screen is only about average
- The phone may feel a bit bulky and thick
This phone by GoodOne is actually good, and is available at unbelievably affordable prices in spite of containing such quality and amazing features.
- The phone runs on Android 6.0 Marshmallow and is powered by Quad Core 1.5 Ghz Processor.
- It has a 2GB RAM and 16GB ROM Internal Memory with an expandable memory card slot option.
- The phone has a 5.5 Inch FHD LCD with screen resolution of 1920*1080.
- It has a battery capacity of 4000mAh.
- It has a 5MP Selfie and a 13MP Rear Camera with Flash.
- It has a high screen resolution
- The touch screen is really responsive
- It supports dual SIM
- It doesn’t have an FM radio
- The phone doesn’t have a compass
- The battery is non-removable
This amazing 4G smartphone by Lenovo does not only have a long-lasting battery but has great features too!
- The phone runs on Android v7.1.1 (Nougat).
- It is powered by 2.3 GHz Deca Core.
- It has 4 GB RAM and 64 GB Storage.
- It has a 5.5″ (13.97 cm) Display.
- The battery capacity is 4000 mAh.
- It has a 13 MP Rear Camera and a 13 MP Front Camera.
- The battery life is really good
- Charges very quickly with the help of turbo charger
- It is splash resistant
- The design of the phone is very average
This phone by Xiaomi is increasingly getting popular amongst the customers because of its amazing looks and features.
- It runs on Android v6.0.1 (Marshmallow).
- It is powered by 2 GHz Tru-Octa Core.
- It has 4 GB RAM and 64 GB Storage.
- It has 5.5″ (13.97 cm) Display.
- Its battery capacity is 4100 mAh.
- It has a 13 MP Rear Camera and 5 MP Front Camera.
- It has a much improved battery life
- It is competitively priced
- Its performance is adequate
- It has a decent display
- It has a non-removable battery
- It does not charge quickly
This super chic 4G smartphone is sure to win your heart with its build and lovely features!
- It is powered by 1.3 GHz Quad Core.
- It has 2 GB RAM and 16 GB ROM.
- It has a 5.7” display.
- Its battery capacity is 4000 mAh.
- It has a 13 MP Rear Camera and 8 MP Front Camera.
- It has a handy design
- It has 18:9 HD+ display
- It has a hybrid SIM slot
- It has limited RAM and storage
If you are planning to buy a phone, which is not only big but has a good battery life too, you must consider the above phones! Be wise in making a purchase decision.