Looking for 4G Camera Phones below INR 8,000? Here You Go. If you are a student or someone who is falling short on budget or someone who do not want to spend a lot on mobile phones, then this article is for you. In this, you will get a list of phones that have 4 G connectivity along with dual camera made available at a price less than INR 8,000.
Best 4G camera phones under Rs.8000
The first phone on the list is Redmi 4 (Gold,16GB). Coming from a reputed brand, this phone has a nice look. The golden color makes it look stylish. Furthermore, it also made available in black color.
Along with the stylish looks, the phone has the following features:
- The phone is well-supported with a battery having power rating of 4,100 mAh. The talk time of the phone is of 36 hours and standby time is of 432 hours.
- This battery backup is well-supported with an internal memory of 16 GB expandable up to 128 GB. Along with this, there is 2GB RAM. This good memory is well packed with a Snapdragon 435 octa core processor enabling the different processes of the phone.
- Next, we move on to the 5-inch-wide screen of the phone along with its dual sim feature. Along with this, the phone is well-supported with an android 6 operating system and a 13 MP back camera and a 5 MP front camera.
In the end, the phone is a great bet when it comes to phone within this price range. It comes with a good battery backup, dual SIM along with front and back facing camera.
Honor Holly 2 Plus (Gold) is the next phone on the list of budgeted phones. As far as the look factor goes, the phone is very simple to look at. Here are some of the features of this budgeted 4 G phone with dual camera:
- The phone comes with a battery having power rating of 4,000 mAh. The phone has a talk time of 18.33 hours on 2G with 720 hours of standby time on a 4 G network.
- The 5-inch screen phone comes with an Android operating system. This is well supported by a 2 GB RAM and 16 GB internal memory extendable to 128 GB. This is well-supported with a dual micro sim.
- Honor Holly 2 Plus (Gold) is well-supported with a 13 MP back camera and 5 MP front camera. This will allow you to click awesome pictures no matter wherever you go.
In the end, the phone has a great battery backup and is well-supported with a nice camera making it an excellent choice when it comes to phones in this price range.
The next phone on our list of 4 G phones under the price range of INR 8,000 are GIGASET ME 4G Dual Sim. This Smartphone in white color will give you value for money. Let’s see the features of this smartphone:
- The 5-inch screen phone comes with a battery capacity of 3,320 MAH. The phone has a talk time of 27 hours. Along with that, it has finger print sensors making unlocking the phone an easy process. Furthermore, it is well-protected with a Gorilla touch screen.
- The phone boosts a 16 MP back camera. Along with that, comes a 8 MP front camera. Thus, enjoy the freedom to go and celebrate with your friends and click some amazing pictures for yourself.
- The phone boosts the feature of dual SIM. This is well-supported by Reliance JIO 4G. Thus, access your email accounts and get connected with your friends on various social platforms as you go along. Furthermore, the phone provides 3 GB RAM. This is well-facilitated with a 32 GB ROM which is expandable up to 128 GB. Thus, store pictures and movies without worrying about the storage capacity.
In the end, the phone gives you value for money. It is a great phone that gives you dual SIM, 4 G connectivity along with dual camera. Thus, do consider it if you are looking for a phone below the range of INR 8,000.